Sometimes, all that matters is you are loved.
80 unique doors will be showcased on two gallery walls in the main public area of the Ronald McDonald House being built in the heart of downtown Chicago near Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital. The doors are meant to symbolize the philosophy that ” The doors of Ronald McDonald House are always open for you.” To learn more click on the following links:
- About this project: http://www.chrisduhartmaker.com/?p=880
- Wall gallery template: http://www.chrisduhartmaker.com/?p=894
- Slideshow of finished doors: http://www.chrisduhartmaker.com/ronald-mcdonald-house-doors-of-hope-gallery
- Earthenware ceramic hand painted with Liquitex acrylic
- Found object ceramic door knob